Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - non-retractable 4skin
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2004, 10:13 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash
Question non-retractable 4skin

I saw something about an hour ago I've never seen before. I invited a guy into my truck for a quick j/o session after seeing him exiting an adult theater. He had a good size uncut cock but his foreskin would not pull back to expose the head of his dick. I like playing with foreskin, stretching and pulling. I also like to pull the foreskin back to check for sores, pus and anything else that might be lurking under there. You never know when a j/o session may turn into a suck off session.

The guys foreskin had an opening the size of a pee hole. Big enough for piss and cum but nothing more. I'm not sure it was big enough for cum because after he got off he had to squeeze some cum out from under his foreskin that didn't come out when he shot his load.

Obviously it was not a normal dick. Is there a name for this condition? Seems like if he worked with it he could stretch it out. I can't imagine how it must look under that skin what with cum and piss accumulating under there.

Needless to say, this was one j/o session that didn't turn into a suck off session.
Quote |