Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - non-retractable 4skin
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2004, 04:20 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Phimosis would be the name for the condition you describe, though it can be debated semantically among medical professionals -- some reserve phimosis to define a non retractable foreskin in adults only, using the term "non retractable foreskin" to define a more or less "normal" situation in children where the foreskin takes longer to fully retract than might be standard. Other medical professionals will use the term phimosis more freely, applying it to both adults and children. Personally, the semantics here aren't all that interesting, but I guess worth noting.

What is surprising to me is that an adult male hasn't sought medical attention for this. Wouldn't he be missing out on the sexual pleasure provided by a freely moving foreskin? Perhaps he is afraid of circumcision, though in this day and age it seems very odd that he hasn't taken five minutes online or at the local library or in his doctor's office to learn that this isn't the only possible solution.

I read a quick blurb about a medication, I believe it comes dispensed as a cream, that was used in a clinical trial: betamethasone. Supposedly this helped to loosen tight foreskins in a great percentage of participants. Additionally, there are many other quite simple methods for slowly and gently stretching a tight foreskin.

One problem which arises when researching this online is that the keyword search terms invariably lead to a plethora of anti-circ websites, which obviously have an agenda and a strong bias. The fact of the matter is, while these folks sometimes make good, logical arguments to support their position, they always ignore the fact that sometimes circumcision is, in fact, necessary in extreme cases -- or for men who DESIRE it. I get peeved when I read some of this stuff and come across paragraphs which are geared toward making me and any other circumcised man feel inadequate, butchered or freakish. If I were to take this all seriously, I'd have to call up Mom and Dad and accuse them of child abuse. If they ever felt bad about it, I have no idea. I DID have every possible toy I could ever have wanted when growing up, but I tend to think this was a simple perk of being an only child and my folks having some extra cash to spend on me instead of using it to raise brothers and sisters!

I am with GWT here... I wouldn't have done anything other than jerk off with the guy, simply because I couldn't be sure what, exactly, he may have had festering on his glans. However, even though he had a very small opening, it's probably quite likely it is still large enough to allow for proper cleaning. In a non-erect state, I'd bet he can slip at least a pinky finger in there and get some soap and water on his dick head. Also, if he had never really cleaned his glans, by this point in his life he'd have most likely suffered some consequences from this, many of which would have brought him to see his physician... "stat." So probably he was clean... but it's understandable to me that a new sexual partner would have some doubts.

I've never encountered a foreskin as tight as GWT described, nor have I ever seen one even online, except for a few medical photos in days gone by.

I doubt I'd have said anything to the guy or asked any questions, but I am quite sure I would want to know more if I met with him again. A second encounter would allow for a more relaxed atmosphere and I'd have a few questions.

Seems like this guy should ask his doc for some suggestions, and if he doesn't like what he hears, ask another doc. This might be moot, however -- he may have already done so, he may not care, he may find his dick to be perfectly suitable to him, and certainly if GWT doesn't meet with him again, there's no way to get any information to the dude, so...

All in all, an interesting encounter, to say the least.

Now, watch how quickly this thread devolves...
Quote |