Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - non-retractable 4skin
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2004, 12:56 PM
cutguy
Cruiser

Yep, that's phimosis, alright! And the guy sounds lucky, he was able to beat off, had plenty of skin mobility, he just couldn't pull back.

As GWT indicated, heaven only knows what was lurking under that. As my fans and detractors all know, I'm not exactly into foreskins, for that very reason. And it doesn't sound like this poor soul has any hopes of properly washing under the hood. Trust me, it can make for some interesting smells.

And speaking of lurking under the hood, my first "experience" in this regard happened in Europe during my college days. Went into a train station toilet to take a leak (and a peek, I was a virgin at the time). Stood next to a guy who was lingering a bit longer than you normally would. Well, one thing lead to another, we were alone, he reached over and started to masturbate me, scared shitless, I reciprocated. My first foreskin experience, and I was fascinated; the whole penis felt so different from my own, the tip of the skin slid back a bit, and was a bit tight, but I really got bold, and slipped the whole thing back, thinking about wanting to suck the guy off. And lo and behold, he had a big (1cm), clean, coppery-orange ulcer smack dead center on the top of his glans. That ended that anonymous sexual encounter, really fast. In fact, it ended ALL sexual encounters, really fast (for about a year, in fact).

That was the one and only time I have ever seen primary syphilis. Never in later years in medical school, training, and in private practice.

Dr Danny's moral of the story: look before you leap, especially when it comes to foreskins
Quote |