Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - non-retractable 4skin
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2004, 05:05 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Certainly I'll accept our resident doc's conclusion that with a foreskin this tight, washing would be difficult. I had suspected, probably HOPED is a better word, that the guy would be able to keep clean. My question would be: how could someone go through life like this, unable to wash his dick? I guess I shouldn't wonder too much -- some people's actions simply have no rational explanation. I'd personally be headed to the doctor's office for some assistance.

I'm (obviously) quite happy with my dick, too, GWT. I wouldn't turn down another inch or two, but I can't complain. I've mentioned before that I have enough skin left to make me quite happy. "Partial circ," so they say. Leave more skin, but still giving the overall appearance of being cut. Fine with me. And if the guys blowing me have no complaints either... who am I to argue?

A dude once tricked me into meeting him a second time, too, Corey. What an asshole. But the problem wasn't his dick, which I never touched in the first place -- it was something else entirely. I chased him away spewing a nifty stream of obscenities and told him I'd call the cops if he ever tried this kind of shit again.

Boards HAVE been awfully dead lately. Sometimes, I have trouble getting them to load -- they take far too long, even with broadband. Now and then I'll just give it up and try later. Maybe some other guys are having trouble as well. Also -- yeah, summer will easily get folks offline and outdoors. That's cool, but for those of us in the southern or warmer states, we can do that all year long. When I lived up north, I used every fleeting moment of summer to get the hell out of the house, so I can't blame anyone else who does the same thing. But when it's 94 degrees here, sometimes I'd rather hang inside for a while in the A/C and type. With the daily thunderstorms, I turn off the PC until the lightning passes, then usually get online until the last drizzles finally end before heading out to shop or cruise or whatever. Boards seem to go in spurts, too. Sometimes tons of posts all at once, then... nothing.
Quote |