Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How to find the right guy?
View Single Post
Old 11th July 2004, 12:02 PM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
It will never occur to them...

Hey, Boston. Hope it has already happened for you, but if not, keep this in mind. I have a few straight guys, all married except for one college student, and all of them like to get head from time to time and contact me. At first, they were all nervous about having me over, especially the college guy at his dorm room. However, I tell them all that if I drop by their house or dorm room, the LAST thing anyone is going to think is.."Hmm, I'll bet that guy is going there to suck his dick." No, it would really be more like.."hmm...I wonder who he is". And for that, there's always a story: a friend of my Dad's who came by to see me (college student); a friend from work who dropped by to bring me something; a guy who goes to school with me and brought me some notes...

Keep in mind, Boston, if you come home late, they won't be thinking, "Man, I'll bet he was out getting his dick sucked by some guy." It will not even occur to them. If they think anything sexual...they'll think you've been getting some at work or after work.

Good luck, man.
Quote |