Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ogoplex/Roplex
Thread: Ogoplex/Roplex
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2004, 05:13 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Just ribbing ya about the organisms, for the record. The image of a giant paramecium was too hard to pass up. Glad you took it with good humor as it was intended.

Also for the record, this is just my layman's opinion of the stuff. There are so many trigger points for suggestive sales in the ads that it reeks of bullshit to me. Your query was the first I'd ever heard of it.

It does seem fairly harmless, despite the invocation of the websites that it might not be a bad idea to ask your doctor first (saving asses from potential lawsuits). I'd guess it's about as safe as a sugar pill -- and equally as effective.

But since I haven't tried it, if anyone would like to cough up $100 and buy a three months supply for me (summer special, you know), I'll be happy to guinea pig the shit for you guys. I promise to write a lengthy review after the elapsed time!

Eh. Maybe I'll just stick to my vitamin E.
Quote |