Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Are Tan Lines Sexy?
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2004, 08:06 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Tan lines do nothing for me. Since we are simply gathering opinions here, my own personal tastes shouldn't insult anyone out there.

I can't say I am bothered by tan lines, but I like dudes who just wear standard swim trunks. Speedos and the like turn me off, no matter how perfect the body happens to be. I find them pretentious -- but then again, I find just about everything pretentious, so don't think too much about that!

I DO like the flushed, red look a guy will have after an initial day out in the sun, though I'm quite aware that being tan and getting burned are serious "no-nos."

I guess I'm also still stuck with the antiquated notion that a "healthy tan" looks good. On some men, it does, even though we're yelled at and nagged daily NOT to lay in the sun. However, some dudes seriously overdo it. Not only is it unhealthy, it starts to look REALLY bad -- and so does the resulting dry skin and wrinkles a few years later.

Call me a hypocrite, though: I do get tan every year, though here in Florida I can do this just about anytime except three or four of the winter months. I do not, however, go nuts with it. Being Italian, I need only two or three afternoons at the beach to get tan enough to last all summer long. And I do use sunscreen, though it drips off in the blazing heat pretty fast.

I had a buddy in high school who used to tan EVERY day, albeit up north. Still, he looked Jamaican by the end of the summer. It was not natural on him and very unattractive.

But what do I know? It's still just an opinion, take it for what it is worth.

Two notes on this, though:

If you DO lay out naked, I don't need to tell you to seriously slather that sunscreen on your dick, do I? Of course not...

Whatever my feelings on tan lines, there IS one thing I simply cannot stand -- or understand. Why do guys list "tan" as an attribute to be admired in their online profiles? What is this, some kind of accomplishment we are supposed to recognize? What is so special about being able to be a lazy fucker and lay out in the sun? Or a tanning bed? Cut it out, guys. It's just plain stupid. How about listing a few of your OTHER attributes instead?

Thanks.
Quote |