Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe/Bare Code?
Thread: Safe/Bare Code?
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2004, 08:06 AM
HngThickNEdge
Cruiser

Safe/Bare Code?

I want to know if anyone out there has found a way to signal to others, in a similar manner to the hanky code, whether or not you play bare or safe. In particular in bathhouses.

Here in Chicago when I've gone to the steamworks I've been a bit disappointed with the numbers of people having BB sex as opposed to safe. I only play safe, I'm neg and intend to stay that way. The last time I went, I was making out with this guy, we went back to his room and had some more fun. When it came time to fuck him I asked if he had a condom to which he replied he was only into BB. We ended up not fucking, and I left.

I hardly consider walking up to someone in the bathhouse and asking do you BB or play safe to be very sexy. Right now that seems to be the only way to signal. Does anyone have any better way to determine whether someone plays safe in this type of place?