Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Other Mexican Cities
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2004, 11:03 AM
LastFlightOut3
Cruiser

Great Listings But a Question

I agree with your keen insights on what is going on in Mexico. I do have a question which I am not sure if you can answer or not. I was staying at the Hyatt Regency and this one cute waiter seemed interested. Smiling and motioned me to the mens' room. We went into the john and when I started to undo his zipper he pulled back. I figured he wanted to see the money first so showed him about $20. He wanted $40. Figured what the hell? But he would not let me suck him. Then I thought he might want to fuck me so I pulled down my pants and he just rubbed his cock agains tmy ass but did nothing else. Not even when I gave him a rubber. What gives here? He still wanted $40 but only gave him $20 for just about nothing. His eyes widened when he saw my hard cock which is a pretty good size. My Spanish is terrible so could not really communicate. I gave him my room # but he would not come to it. "What gives here? Any idea?? Later in the week he kept on smiling at me. He was so fucking cute that I wanted him so bad but nothing happened. Thanks for your help.
Quote |