Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Mexico City
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2004, 08:16 AM
Standing Ovation
Cruiser

Cruising in Mexico City

This is a great post with a lot of good information. Just a couple of things that I would like to mention.

Hotel Principal-El Centro. The posting says that this place is like a YMCA of old days. This is not true anymore. I stay in this hotel for several weeks of the year and have never found anything in the hotel. I don't think there are any "long-term" gay residents anymore either. This information was perhaps accurate eight to ten years ago but no more. This hotel is a great place to stay-inexpensive, good-location very close to the Allende metro stop, and I have never had any problems bringing guys to my room. This is not a luxury place. No TV in English, no air but it is not needed in Mexico City. Local calls are fee. This is a good place for a little under $20.00 nightly, just be certain to ask for a room away from the street because the street noice starts early and can get loud.

Second, La Casita on Viaducto Miguel Aleman. There are two LaCasitas. The earlier posting mentions the one in Insugentes. That on is the larger of the two but I prefer (much) the one on Miguel Aleman. It is not as large but the men are much more approachable with a lot less attitude than I sometimes find at the Insurgentes location. The other thing that I like about the Miguel Aleman location is the fact that there is only one staircase leading between floors whereas the other one has several ways to go from floor to floor-making it much more difficult to keep track of the guy in whom you are interested.

Just my two cents worth.....great post.

Thanks for the information.
Quote |