Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Mexico City
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2004, 08:16 AM
Standing Ovation
Cruiser

Cruising in Mexico City

[This post was harvested from another post by Standing Ovation.
--Jason the moderator]

I have been to Mexico City many, many times and love the place. I no longer bother with the tourist places that I mentioned above with the exception of the zocolo. I enjoy going there and to the National Palace. The National Palace is located just to the side of the zocolo and the hunky soldiers guarding the place make it worth a visit.

I recommend Hotel Principal but you must been in mind that it is a budget hotel. There are no chocolates on your pillow there. If you like a large room and it is not a weekend stay in one in the front, these have four full size beds in them and cost about $25.00 nightly. I sometimes will get one of these just so I can put my things on the beds. If you ask for a room in the back they are larger than the others as well-with two full sized beds.
There used to be a disco next door which was very loud on the weekend and you would not want a room near the street for that reason except during the week. I think that disco may be out of business. There are a few cute guys who work there but I think they are straight, at least I have never tried anything and never had any clue from any of them. The hotel is closed to the Allende and the Bellas Artes metro stop. Keep in mind as well that this is not the best part of town so at night try to get in and out of the hotel, etc, as fast as possible. The TV is in Spanish only and there is no air conditioning or heat-but it is rarely needed in Mexico City. The building that houses the hotel used to be a convent and is about 250 years old. It has survived many earthquakes and I feel it is safe. I usually try to get a room on a floor where Lupe is the maid. She is take care of your room and will also take your dirty clothes to wash and return your things the next day. I try to give her a nice tip for her service. She has been there for about thirty years

Many gays who visit Mexico City spend a lot of time in the Zona Rosa. I usually never go into the Zona Rosa except sometimes to the Insurgentes Metro Station or if I need to buy poppers. There is a store nearby that has poppers. The Zona Rosa is very touristy and not my favorite area of town.

I can recommend a few places depending on what you like and are looking for.

The metro can be cruisy at almost any time but later at night and in the last car can be really a show. It costs 20 cents and I have spend hours looking and even having sex on the metro-Orange line on the west side of town very active-especially after 10pm. Just be aware that it stops running around 1230pm so start back to where you want to end up in time or make certain to have money for a taxi.

Toms Leather bar on Insurgentes Sur. This place is great. It is one of my favorites. Everytime I am there they change the way the drinks work but it is a lot of fun. Sometimes you pay about $9.00 US and its good for entry and six or eight beers. Other times you pay $10 US and it includes entry and two beers, etc. Just be aware that it is a little pricey to enter but it usually well worth the cost. The place has black walls and ceiling. It is almost entirely lighted by candles. The music is a very good mix with some light opera or classical thrown in. It soulds funny but works very well and is nice. Dick dancers get it really hard and will sometimes jerk off a little for the crown. Some of these guys are really hot, others just nice bodies. The back room in the far back is great too. On the weekends it is crotch to crotch and it is difficutl to move around. Lots of action but very dark.

Viena Cantina, near Bellas Artes is another great place. No sex on the premises but lots of guys available. This is probably the most "traditional" gay place in Mexico City. Old formica-topped tables, waiters who are at least 70-years old and straight, jukebox with good music and a long trough in the men's room where some guys stay and show it off. National Mexican beer runs about $2.00 US. Whiskey, etc available but I stick to the beer there. Friday and Saturday nights this place is standing room only. Lots of times the guys will send beer to you and that is a good way to get a guy's attention when you see one that you like; it works very well for me and will for you too!

These are a lot of baños and sexclubs to choose from. My favorites are Finistere and Mina for baños. I like both LaCasitas and sometimes FUCK Club for sexclubs.

Mina is just off of Reforma near the Hildago metro stop on Calle Mina. This is a working class place. Usually there is a lot of action in the stream and sauna rooms. There is action in the three small toilet closets too. I have had numerous three-ways in the toilet closets. This is where guys will take you (or you can take them) when the action gets a little more than you want to do in front of a crowd in the saunas. Mina will run about $4.50 for entry. Cokes, etc will run about 60 cents each plus tip. I usually don't go for massages, etc with the guys working there because they are not very good. Why pay these guys for sex when there is all the free sex you will want just waiting in the wet areas. The guys who are employed there will try very much to get you to take a massage from them. If you decide to do it arrange the price beforehand and if it leads to sex, make absolutely certain the price is arranged and what it includes.

Finistere is located close to the San Cosme metro stop. This is a 'higher class" baño. The massages here are very good and are non-sexual, at least in the public area. The massage will run about $7.50 to $8.00 US plus tip. The entry charge for the baño is about $4.50 also. This place is two stories with dressing rooms located on both floors. There is limited action in the open but plenty takes place in the changing rooms. The guys here tend to be better looking (at least to me) than those found at Mina. There are many muscular types here but certainly they are not the majority and the guys tend to be more masculine here than at Mina. I like both baños. Sex at Mina is a sure thing. At Finister it is a 80% chance but there is more attitude at Fnister than at Mina although it is not a problem. If you drink there is a good drink served here. The first time I had one I was a little embarrassed because it is very large and costs $7.00 but I think it is worth it. It is served in a large bowl-type thing and contains a lot of tequila, and the fruit and juice from mango, grapefruit and several others with salt around the rim. I recommend this drink-but have only one!

FUCK Club in on Reforma near Insurgentes. This place can be hit or miss but when it is busy it is really good. It is best on the weekends and especially good on sunday afternoons. There are often several muscular guys there and I have had some of the best blowjobs of my life in this place. There is sometimes group action in the dark rooms. The guys who work at the desk and front end can be catty bitches but you don't have to have much contact with them.

LaCasitas...there are two locations. I prefer one and other posted have said they prefer the other.

LaCasita I is near the intersection of Calle Boliver and Viaducto Miguel Aleman. LaCasita II is located on Insurgentes Sur between the Insurgentes Metro Station and Tom's Leather Bar, on the other side of the street from toms. If you are going away from the metro stop LaCasita will be on the left side and Tom's a few blocks more on the right.

Any cab that is near a gay bar will know where the LaCasitas are located and it is worth it to take a cab because neither LaCasitas are in good areas. I usually use a driver named Raul who is often in front of Vienna. He is an older, straight guy who knows the city very well, is safe and is cheap to use. He drives an older Volkswagen is I use him whenever possible. He will charge about $4.50 from Vienna to LaCasita I when most others will charge $10.00 at night for this same trip.

LaCasita I is my favorite place in town. It is three stories and I like the fact that there is only one stairway leading from floor to floor because it makes it easier to keep track of where the guys that you like are. There is sex all over this place. It exists only for sex and has no pretense to be anything else. They sell condoms but no poppers. In fact while poppers are used in both LaCasitas sometimes they will not allow you to bring them in. You can hide them in your pants, etc and get them in but don't let the people who are admitting you know you have the poppers. There is a lot of group action here along with gloryholes, etc. I really like this place.

LaCasita two is two or three old homes with cat-walks leading between them. There is a wall and roof over the entire place. Lots of sex but I think the better looking and friendlier guys are at the other LaCasita location as a rule. This place is huge and the layout can be confusing.

Keep in mind that Mexico City can be dangerous. I never take much cash with me and only credit cards or ATM cards when I know I am using them and I quickly return them to the safe in my room at the hotel. The Hotel Principal has safes in the rooms and I use them-often with a lot of cash stored there and have never had any problems. Safe sex is the exception to the rule in Mexico City and the condoms available there are not the best. I usually take a large supply of condoms with me from home.
Quote |