Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - guys that horn in
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2004, 09:17 AM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

One of the HOTTEST guys EVER arrived at my favorite arcade and was clearly there to get off. He walked to a dark corner and I followed. I jumped into a booth hoping he would take the clue and join me. He didn't. So I walked back out and we started playing. This guy is nothing short of amazing and I was having a great time deep throating this PERFECT cock and running my hands all over his tight torso. Within a few moments, a third guy came back and started nibbling on the hunk's neck and chewing on his nipples. That was okay. Then another guy came back and started moving in on the hunk's dick with his hand, trying to jack him while I was still on my knees sucking him. The new guy was disgusting and his hand was filthy. I kept trying to push it away, saying "I don't need to taste your hand, dude", but he persisted. The hunk was on another planet and just enjoyed being worshiped, no matter who it was. He didn't care about anything except being pleasured. I took it for as long as I could and finally stood up and pushed the dirty guy away with my body, trying to take his place. I started jacking the hunk and within a few seconds he started shooting. I got back down in front of him and tried to lap up as much of his cherry-juice tasting spunk as I could. The filthy fucker stained what could have been an A+ experience and whenever I think of that hunk, I also think of the intruder who couldn't take direction.
Quote |