Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - guys that horn in
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2004, 02:16 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

I play at a local ABS from time to time. This place has more than its share of offbeat cruisers exhibiting perplexing behaviors.

What never ceases to amaze me are the guys who refuse to make eye contact with you, but when they see you enter a booth with a guy to have fun, they'll stand outside the booth and rattle the door every few seconds, most times all the time you are in the booth together. But come out and they'll not have anything to do with you until you hook up with another guy.

There are a couple of guys that don't get the "no eye contact" message. I mean, they walk up to you, get in your face and start talking about what they saw you do with another guy and want to know if you want to do it with them. Top it off, they don't whisper, but use normal to loud tone of voice. Telling them you are taking a break, etc. has no effect.

Too many times, I have seen some guys I could have had fun with get run off by idiotic behavior on the part of other cruisers. I've left several times myself when the cruising climate got too negative.
Quote |