Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - guys that horn in
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2004, 11:58 PM
Manhandler
Cruiser

I am so glad that this topic has come up. I need to vent. There is a guy at the local ABS here who is about 90 years old. He comes in EVERY night (at least when I am there). He wears a jacket, and hides a nasty bra underneath to put on. He wears garters and pantyhose as well. He will change into his garb in front of all of us, and even stuff his bra with paper towels. After he is prepped, he sticks his flacid penis in the faces of anybody seated in the theater. OVER and OVER and OVER again. He did it to me one night for a half an hour straight, and ignored my repeated requests to be left alone. I moved from chair to chair to try to avoid him, but he still persisted. Even after I yelled at him... "Get the FUCK away," he still bothered me. I so wanted to kick his ass, but I thought that wasn't so classy. (Is class requisite for cruising?) I just leave when he shows up now, and call it a day. He will be there for the rest of the night.
Quote |