Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - guys that horn in
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2004, 05:18 PM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

It looks like being aggressive is the real answer. Rip of the guy's toup or push him out of the way.

The real problem is that nobody has equal I.Qs. It's very clear to me that these guys who have NO talent at servicing another guy and who insist on hanging around watching or leering or just being annoying aren't getting the subtle messages we send. When you have a guy like that you have to be bold and make some sort of statement or a move that will send the message, because clearly, these guys aren't smart enough to get a message sent by a look or a simple brush of the hand.

It's amazing to me that Dopey has it together enough to even find the venue, let alone know what it's being used for.

I'm guessing Scruffy and I have been cruising for about the same amount of time because I can absolutely relate to every experience he described in his last comment. I've had to put up with ALL of those guys and EVERY one of the situtations.

It's time to take control and affect change
Quote |