Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What am I doing wrong/ What can I do right?
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2004, 04:20 PM
Micron
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Micron
Question What am I doing wrong/ What can I do right?

I figured this would be the best forum to start asking some questions. First, a little bit of info about me.

33yrs old, closet gay(I figured out I was gay in 2002, and since then I only tell very close friends). I haven't had much experience with meeting guys (I have only met up with 2 guys, and neither one of them wanted to do anything (such as have a j/o session, or even sex)

I am trying to figure out what can I possibly be doing wrong, and what can I do to make things right. I don't think I limit myself too much (I have many ideas on what I would like a guy to do to me).

I am still a virgin, and I do play with an inflatable butt plug once in a while. I do have piercings and tattoos (and I can take out the piercings whenever necessary)

I have many fantasies: I really wish I could find guy(s) that would find me interesting enough to want to meet up and do some stuff. (Maybe I might even get lucky and a guy would be willing to do a LOT to me)

Am I missing something?

(one thing that I have learned, is that where I currently live is not gay friendly. I try to go out of the area to find guys, but so far, no success)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Do you have what it takes to make my fantasies come true?
Quote |