Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What am I doing wrong/ What can I do right?
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2004, 03:03 PM
Micron
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Micron

The inflatable butt plug: I am not sure it goes all the way to the prostate, but it sure does help to stretch you a bit. ( I think I would need another type toy to be able to reach the prostate)

As for the fantasy: I have more fantasies, however if I were to have generic sex, I would be fine with it too.

I understand about not being too specific: that does make a lot of sense.

And the give and take... I understand that, but I have a few questions:

Since I have never had a guy insert his cock into my ass, isn't it going to be difficult the first time (even with me trying to stretch my ass with the inflatable butt plug)? And if that is true, then how can I let a guy know it might need some work before he can get into me?
On that note, I'd also like to put my cock into a guy's ass, but since I am inexperienced at it, I wouldn't want to ruin a good time by me not knowing exactly how to make the guy feel good and make sure that I can get my cock into him without causing him pain.

(I read one of your other posts about safer sex, so a condom would be a the way I'd go with it)

Which brings me to another question: Considering how many things a person can catch from having sex, it seems to me that the only way you can really have sex without any problems is to have anal with a condom: any other form of sex (a blowjob, kissing, etc) have a potential of transmitting diseases - right? I do not want to seem like a negative person, but I'd rather be set on the right path, than to be constantly worried I'd end up getting something because I didn't know better.

As far as my fantasies ever being fulfilled... I am going to hold onto those fantasies, but keep them in the back of my mind and look for things that are more common.

A big problem of mine, is that I do not know how to find a guy (even at bars, etc: The only reason I mentioned a bar, is because I thought that would be the easiest place to find a guy- and would be the easiest place to start a converstaion with them. But, on the other hand, I am still uncertain when a guy is showing interest in me. If I am supposed to be getting a signal, I am missing it, and I have to learn to catch those signals.)

As far as trying other areas other than bars, I have never been to a bathhouse, but I would be willing to try it out. But, along with anonymous sex, is there a way to keep it safe, or is it a gamble?

Your paragraph about not being special.. I read that and that could easily apply to myself as well. (A friend of mine has told me I look like a biker bear, so I can see how this might limit me from hooking up with some guys not into biker bears, or guys that resemble them)

While I do have a few piercings, most of them are genital piercings(as well as having my nipples pierced). I do have some ear piercings and my tongue pierced, that is as much as I have facially.

Thanks!

Do you have what it takes to make my fantasies come true?
Quote |