Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To Cum or not to cum
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2004, 03:45 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

There isn't really any well-known hand signal or gesture that I've ever seen implemented on a regular basis, but now and then a "thumbs up" sign will suffice.

Even easier -- just say: "I'm going to cum." Most gloryholes in ABS booths are far from soundproof! The guy should hear you. Probably.

I'll agree, however, that a guy who is sucking dick through a gloryhole is pretty much setting himself up for it. While it IS rude to cum without warning, it's also up the guy to communicate his personal choice to you. Granted, sucking a dick through a hole makes this more difficult, but not impossible.

In MY experience, it works like this:

Most cocksuckers KNOW when a dick is close to cumming. If they want it, they take it. If they don't, they usually start jerking you off when they suspect you are close. Now, some dicks give very little indication that they are nearing climax. I've met a few of these dicks. MY dick is responsive and I can't really think of ANY instance (except maybe when I was seventeen) when a guy could NOT tell I was going to cum. So if you have a dick that doesn't give out the necessary clues, you need to be more verbal.

Another REALLY good way to let a guy know you are close to cumming is to at least partially withdraw your penis from the hole when you are close. By pulling back, you let him know without question that you are near to orgasm. Do this a few times, if necessary. And actually... it's hot. Delay it a few more minutes, you know? This way, then, the dude KNOWS he has you on edge. The choice remains with him if he wants to keep on sucking or jerk you off or whatever. Sometimes, though it seems not often when in a gloryhole scene, a guy will LET you pull out completely. He may make some small "jack it off" gesture near the hole, telling you he wants to watch you jerk it yourself. It's up to you, of course. Go for it, let him watch you shoot, or pack it in, zip it up, and save it for someone else.

So, gloryholes require a bit more finesse, to be sure. But you can still get the point across.

In other situations, in my own experience, I have RARELY met any guy who does NOT say when he is going to cum. Sure, some will just do it without a word or sound or any kind of indication at all, but most do NOT. Yet since I am much more often the suckee in these situations, I take it upon myself to make sure the guy knows. With a responsive dick, this isn't a problem, but even for the dudes who don't figure it out just from feeling my dick in their mouth, it is nearly impossible to second-guess based on the noises I make. And... I just ALWAYS say it. Not only do THEY like hearing it, but I like hearing it, too.

I have a buddy I sometimes run into at a certain cruising spot. He sucks me often and is very good at it. He always has me cum in his mouth, but what he does with it varies from time to time. Sometimes he swallows it, sometimes he spits it out. It's fine with me either way, though admittedly it is hot to see a guy swallow my cum. I can't disrespect his wishes, though, so I am never offended if he does not.

So yes, you need to communicate this. Try the suggestions mentioned in this thread. Don't beat yourself up over it -- accidents happen, too.

You can also use the edging signal of pulling back as a good way to teach yourself some additional control, just for fun. The more you can control it, the easier it is to communicate after a while.
Quote |