Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - dominican republic
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2004, 07:11 PM
ViajeroGringo
Cruiser

Thanks for the quick response! I've only been to Boca Chica once--and it must have been on the weekend because it was mobbed. I didn't like the scene there at all. Is the beach really that good? I couldn't even see it for all the people there.

The island sounds fantastic. I love boys in wet underwear! I may just have to check it out the next time I go. Where do you typically stay in Boca Chica? Where do you meet guys, other than the island?

SD doesn't have to be all about money, though it is pretty normal to be approached by guys wanting to be paid. I'm not at all opposed to paying once in a while if the guy is special. I've had some great experiences in SD, both paid and gratis. I've also found a lot of "in-between" arrangements, especially with the younger guys. where it's more like a date where you have dinner and do some shopping together.
Quote |