Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What am I doing wrong/ What can I do right?
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2004, 12:17 PM
Micron
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Micron
Smile

Ok, about the butt plug..

So far, I haven't been able to hit the prostate with it ( I have even tried using my fingers) - but as far as I know, I haven't hit it yet. I'll check online and see if I can get a better idea where the prostate is (and maybe I can aim the plug or my finger to hit it)

You also mention communicating about going slow the first time, as well as finding out what he wants too. Without ruining the mood, what would be a good time to discuss this? (I'd hate to ask about it, and realize it put the skids to potenitally good evening)

One thing you hit the nial on the head with is your comment "Sex shouldn't be cause for stress." (however, I do tend to stress about it: I do have to learn how not to)

Thanks Again!

Do you have what it takes to make my fantasies come true?
Quote |