Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - guys that horn in
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2004, 04:55 PM
VirginiaGuyNow
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to VirginiaGuyNow
More bad behavior

A week ago I went to my favorite place - a full size theater only showing straight and gay XXX films, but mostly just for cruising. At one time it was a great place, but lately not very good. The crowds have thinned and the variety and availability of some sex has gone way down. When there were plenty of guys and plenty of action, having someone or a few guys gather around was acceptable to everyone. Now, however, there are far fewer guys.

This last night three or four trannies came in and as each walked up to a dark corner of the theater it looked like most of the other patrons practically ran up to join in or watch. Whatever, I was not going to be one of them, but it burned me up.

Without some decorum, I did not intend to be part of the crowd hoping to get a piece of the action. In earlier times the sex was not in a dark corner and was very open to anyone who wanted to watch. Sometimes to join in if it seemed ok to the original twosome. There were more opportunities, but now with the mob scenes there will soon be fewer yet.

I was kind of amazed that the trannies were willing to walk in a put up with this crowd. They did, but did not stay too long. Those that got mobbed were actually pretty bad looking as women. Only one, who came in late, and was actually good looking as a TV, did not get mobbed.She was with a guy who might of already gotten some comittment to go out as they both left.

The actual physically pushing one's way into a party sounds really gross to me and I think that it would just end any desire I had and end it in a hurry. I don't mind watching, but would mind getting into situations like those above.

One more gripe. I don't like guys who hang around or walk around and make no effort to indicate their desires or attention. I am too inexperienced to read minds, so need some direction or encouragement. Standing slouced against the wall, staring into space does not count as showing your intentions.

George
Quote |