Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe/Bare Code?
Thread: Safe/Bare Code?
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2004, 08:50 AM
Corey
Moderator - Orange County

Re: Codes of a Secretive Society?

Quote:
Originally posted by ButchMascGuy
It's 2004 and soon to be 2005. Why is there a need to nonverbally communicate something in code about ourselves such as 'safe or unsafe' sex? Instead of devising another secretive code about ourselves, we need more open lines of communication and candor with and between ourselves.
I have wondered about this myself. I (a lot of times) will not hook up with someone online when they cannot answer simple questions like this. They know what they like - why can't they type it. I will give someone a little leeway if it is over the phone, but I know what I like, and I am not afraid to say it, type it, do it.

Sex is still taboo to a lot of people. Personally, I do not see this changing too soon. It is a private matter to most people. And it seems that a lot like to keep it private

Not as innocent as one might think
Quote |