Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe/Bare Code?
Thread: Safe/Bare Code?
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2004, 03:24 PM
AssMan
Cruiser

I guess it would be nice to have a universal signal for "safe only." I can also see that playing with a guy, only to discover he wants to do something you don't want to do is a slight waste of time, but what's a few minutes? So you suck each other for a few minutes and you don't get to fuck him: Big Deal. You're in a bathhouse. Finding another like-minded bottom shouldn't be a problem. Plus, the guy whose original question we're answering said that he and this bb bottom made out and "had some more fun" before the bb issue got revealed. Just remember the fun you had and move on.

There are plenty of things besides barebacking that I've found out guys are into at the baths after playing with them for a few minutes that I'm not into: verbal abuse, foot worship, and more. There are no convenient signals for these either. You just say no thanks and move on.

I've run into very few guys at Steamworks who said they'd only let me fuck them bare. More commonplace, but still not amounting to a large number, have been guys who try to wordlessly guide my dick into their ass without a condom, but who have no objection when I say: "I need a condom first." Sometimes, it turns out, they just want their hole teased and have every intention of using a condom for actual penetration. I prefer to make my position clear, however.
Quote |