Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe/Bare Code?
Thread: Safe/Bare Code?
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2004, 08:13 AM
bottomortopman
Cruiser

Not just behind closed doors

Most bathouses and saunas have a public area where group play happens. There is a lot BB fucking going on there too. So, it is not always behind closed doors in the one-on-one scene that this will happen. It is easy to get "caught up" in the sexual frenzy and want to fuck whether or not you are prepared.

Bare Backing is a choice, just like having sex is a choice. As noted in a previous response, the only safe sex is no sex. We each take a risk in having sex in any form. Some choose to increase the risk by going unprotected. Each person must make that choice each and every time they engage in any type of sex. Whether this means you will suck only or only go as far as touching and hand jobs, or will go all the way and take semen into your rectum, that is choice you must live with.

I have not always been safe, but prefer safe play. Hot sex can leave you in a drunken stupor, where you made decisions that leave you worried for months or years.

As far as a code goes, it is easy to give signals. Placing a condom under your key band, or carrying it conspicuously always works. It used to be that piece of latex cut to the size of a hanky and placed in the appropriate pocket was the signal at the bars. Now if you are traveling around naked your options are limited. If you are wearing a towel, you can always pin a condom on to the edge of the towel so it noticeable. There were a few guys that did this when I used to visit the bath house in San Jose. Everyone knew what it meant. It meant they expected some safe and hot fucking to be happening.

I am sure you can devise something that will work for you so your intentions will be known. Good luck and being safe is something to be proud of.
Quote |