Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What am I doing wrong/ What can I do right?
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2004, 01:49 PM
Micron
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Micron

I think the same way: be honest and do not try to manipulate. (besides, I would hope a guy would be honest with me too, instead of trying to manipulate me )

I will have to get used to the different situations. (though, getting to go home with a guy sounds VERY appealing to me - more than a quick run to the bushes. Not saying I would deny a quick blowjob: I would just hope to have a bit more time with a guy)

( maybe I am a bit paranoid, but I would be a bit uncomfortable trying to get a blowjob in a public area- mainly because I'd be worried about getting caught by someone)

I am amazed at the terrible experience you had. Sounds like being a quick thinker (and being prepared with an excues) would be a very good idea - that way, I'd have some emergency exit if I need one.

( you mention top or bottom... Because of my lack of experience, I cannot say for sure which one I would want to be/do more. Would it be a good idea just to say I'm versatile, and if asked, go into detail?)

And for the prostate.. I am guessing I will have to get a toy that is curved a bit (so it might hit the prostate): I have tried the inflatable plug many times (between only insereting it as far as it can go and moving it around in there, to keep pushing it in and pulling it out while jerking off) - neither times have I felt anything or noticed (unless I was jerking off) fluids going into my dick.

(maybe I just need some practice at this: I will try what you have suggested too)

And, being who I am is something I prefer to do: I would rather be liked for who I am, than to be someone I am not.

Thanks Again! (and sorry for the very late reply)

Do you have what it takes to make my fantasies come true?
Quote |