Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To Cum or not to cum
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2004, 04:16 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Your making some assumptions here, I'm afraid.

Not everyone cums every single time he shoves his dick in a gloryhole. I certainly do not. I like to extend my evening's entertainment and get sucked off repeatedly. Holding off on cumming helps with that (I don't care to spend another five or ten bucks in tokens watching movies while waiting out a refractory period between erections).

Also, there are LOTS of men who have no clue if and when a dick is going to cum. Every dick is different, too. My dick is extremely responsive -- when a guy is sucking me off, if he doesn't know me and hasn't had my dick before, he almost always thinks I'm going to cum LONG before I'm even close. Some men back off at this point, which is a personal pet peeve of mine, but I try to tell them to trust me that I'm in control whenever it's possible to communicate this. Some dicks are rock solid hard from start to finish and give ZERO indication that they are close to cumming. All of a sudden... bam. There you go.

Anonymity is relative, too. Some gloryhole scenes are more anonymous than others. Sometimes you will see the guy again AFTER the fact, milling about the area. Sometimes not. Some holes are bigger than others, allowing for more visibility and more communication.

Yet anonymity is not a good excuse to be impolite or engage in higher risk sex if that is not your bag. Some men wish to be BOTH safe AND anonymous, and we should respect those wishes.

Since we already discussed above all the many ways to signal your intent, there's no need to rehash all of that. The fact remains that even though you can't look into someone's eyes at a gloryhole, you can STILL let him know what's going on, and he can STILL let you know his desires.

What I'm saying is that a being at a gloryhole doesn't excuse us from behaving in an appropriate and respectful manner.

HOWEVER, I get what you're driving at, too. Using a gloryhole DOES imply that you are also responsible for yourself -- you may experience something that is rather obvious, even if it isn't your cup of tea and wasn't your intent.

My personal experience is that it has been divided almost perfectly evenly between men who WANT cum and men who do NOT. Admittedly, my gloryhole experience is possibly not as extensive as that of others, but I've certainly done it. Half the guys will keep on sucking even if I back off a little -- they signal to me to go for it, in whatever way they choose to signal. The other half backs off themselves, or uses their hand.

Either way, the desire and intent is perfectly clear.

PS: I was just kidding about the fudgie bar, but the ice cream man really WAS here. It's weird, he started making rounds through this apartment complex lately. And yes, he DOES play "Pop Goes The Weasel."
Quote |