Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To Cum or not to cum
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2004, 05:12 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

That's fine, then. Think that all you want. You seem to have a lot of strange notions regarding gloryholes as some sort of mysterious force in the Universe, perhaps something pre-Big Bang, when the laws of physics and nature didn't apply in the case of singularities.

Sex involves BOTH mutual, solitary safety and respect for yourself as well as consideration for your partner. It appears you believe that a gloryhole and a penis create some sort of inanimate sex object and that anything is fair game. Last time I checked, every penis that can become erect is usually attached to a human being. Just because that penis and the sex is anonymous doesn't mean that the guy who owns it might not have some ideas of his own which differ from yours. Likewise for the anonymous mouth.

You may change your mind someday if you cum without warning in some guy's mouth and he comes around to your side of the booth, banging on the door, really pissed off. You may have to drop a lot of tokens in hopes that he leaves, but there's no guarantee he won't be waiting for you out in the parking lot with a baseball bat.

As I said, most men seem to understand that other men's penises may cum if they suck them at a gloryhole, and they may even cum if they suck them at other places, too! Having a penis of their own to base this on, most men pretty much "get it." But that doesn't mean they feel they MUST accept semen if they don't want it. They have a "right" to suck dick at a gloryhole and NOT eat cum. In which case, most of them will jerk you off, or keep stopping if they think you are close, which is a good indication that they would like you to NOT cum in their mouth. Men who just keep going or give an alternate signal that they WANT to eat cum will do just that.

I think a whole lot of sexual confusion that ALL of us experience from time to time (myself included), comes from the fact that we often interpret our own desires to be "rules of the road." What we need to remember is that there really are NO RULES. What works for us may not work for the other guy. Anything and everything can happen at a gloryhole -- including nothing at all.

It's also EXTREMELY important to remember that you might meet a guy who is just a little bit... uh... crazy. The insane have been known to frequent cruising locations along with the rest of us. His dick or his mouth at a gloryhole... well, you won't know if he's nuts or has a really bad temper based on that alone. An insane man's dick or mouth doesn't come with a warning label.

All I'm saying is that I've met some dudes who are really whacked. Some guys get uptight about the dumbest things. Me personally... well, if a penis shot a load through a gloryhole, yes, I'd expect that and accept the blame for it myself if I didn't want it and did nothing to stop it. But not everyone uses logic on a daily basis, I'm afraid. I once told a story about a guy who threatened me with a knife because he thought I was taking photos of men having sex in the bushes. What he saw in reality was a blue-glowing flame from a butane torch lighter. SHOWING him the lighter and pointing out his error only made him more pissed off. Keep that in mind.

Have fun, don't get warts, don't get your head mashed by a baseball bat. Perhaps keep some pepper spray with you. It's up to you.
Quote |