Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral Warts?
Thread: Oral Warts?
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2004, 08:07 PM
Specific200
Cruiser

No loved one. I just want to stay as clean as possible. Viruses are forever. I know many peple have warts, including females, and only a small portion have symptoms, but spread it just as well. I read somewhere that 1-5 sexually active females have warts. Rarely are warts seen or burst on the penis, for they like warm and wet places. But my friends (female) boyfreind gave them to her wihjtout any visible symptoms, except years before he said he saw one on his dick, picked it off, and never had a recurrance. I wonder how "fit" the virus is?

Quote:
Originally posted by mascguybost

Given your profile about being very discreet and all, I have to assume there's a loved one involved here and that's why you want to minimize your risks.

Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |