Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral Warts?
Thread: Oral Warts?
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2004, 08:09 PM
Specific200
Cruiser

Indeed. If anyone ahs anal w/o a condom, w/o first knowing his partners sexual status--which includes a western blot test for herpes and warts, not to mention AIDS testing--then a condom is a necessary condition, I would think.

Quote:
Originally posted by zodiac66
And not to be obvious, but HPV is usually considered to be one of those gifts that keeps on giving.

Being viral in nature, it could hang with you for a LONG time. And when active, it is very contagious even when the only symptom is a teeny bump or two...

I think hat second only to HIV, HPV is a great reason to use condoms for anal. Treating anal HPV is a "pain in the butt", and I believe that internal anal warts can also be a precursor to colon cancer (I know this is the case with cancer in women).
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |