Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral Warts?
Thread: Oral Warts?
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2004, 08:14 PM
Specific200
Cruiser

The answer was to the question "Has anyone gotten warts orally at the hole?" No need to embelish it. You only state the obvious when you say that the risk is there. We all know that.

Condoms are not considered a "complete" defense against anything. Again you repeat the obvious.

Probability vs possibility, again the obvious.

Agreed, getting it and having flareups would suck.

Quote:
Originally posted by ScruffyCub
I don't understand what you mean when you say you are trying to "establish a risk factor."

The risk factor is there. It exists. You can get HPV in this way, from sucking dick, from being sucked, from skin to skin contact, etc.

A penis coming through a gloryhole is no different than a penis anywhere else. This is why your question confuses me.

The answer, however, remains the same: yes, yes, yes... the risk is there.

As far as condoms are concerned... since HPV can be spread by skin to skin contact, condoms are not considered a complete defense against HPV. Some skin is generally still left exposed and contact is possible. That being said, condoms are still a very good idea if this is a concern for you. SOME protection is better than none at all.

And while I DO NOT support "odds theories" of potential risk when it comes to STDs, you should consider BOTH what is POSSIBLE and what is PROBABLE. Lots of men suck dick all the damn time and do not get HPV. But you might. Roll the dice, take your chances, all of that. You've heard it all before... I hope.

As for HPV and anal cancer in men... I have never heard of this, but I'd like to know the answer for sure. This IS true with women and cervical cancer, however. I think that we hear most often about women getting HPV from male partners and then having to deal with the risk of cervical cancer, and the emphasis on males needing to be considerate of the women in their lives if they are fucking around -- so this may overshadow any focus on anal warts in men.

If you come into contact with a dick that has warts, you may never know it. They can be so tiny that you cannot see them. The guy who HAS them may not even know it -- so once again, a gloryhole makes no difference. Yet you may come into contact with a dick that just has a mole or small skin tag or something on it, and get freaked out thinking the guy has warts when he does not. AGAIN... the gloryhole doesn't matter.

And finally, do understand that HPV IS forever, though symptoms are treatable and it's NO FUN at all to have this little problem, which tends to recur OFTEN enough to make life miserable during flare-ups.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |