Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Other Mexican Cities
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2004, 09:58 PM
Standing Ovation
Cruiser

Quoted from earlier post

"The other major city in Michoacan is OAXACA. But I try to stay away from there because of all of the idiot foreign tourists that overrun the place. I prefer, instead, to move through outlying areas of the state. I've found much more satisfying 'action' in the mountains than in the city."

I know this was just an unintentional mistake but I guess someone should point out that Oaxaca is not in the state of Michoacan but rather in the state of Oaxaca. The poster is correct that there are a lot of tourist in Oaxaca and in my opinion the men here are not among the best looking in the Republic as they tend to be very short. That is just not my thing but some guys like that.

Oaxaca is about four hours from Mexico City by car. East to a little past Puebla then south though some rugged country but it is a beautiful trip, especially after turning south just past Puebla.
Quote |