Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any action/cruising on str8 cruises?
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2004, 09:17 AM
Lkn2GetABlo
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Lkn2GetABlo Send a message via Yahoo to Lkn2GetABlo
It's there for those who want it!

Hey,

I have been on several cruises in the last few years and I have always been able to find a willing mouth to use. I find the sauna and steam room (both are VERY SMALL though) as a good place to start. One does need to be discreet because unless it is a gay cruise, the ship is going to be filled with families. Go to the spa, shower, grab a towel and go sit in either the steam room or sauna. Either sit on your towel and go naked or wrap the towel around you, but leave the front open to display what you have to offer. Subtle eye contact is the best way to find what you are looking for on a cruise...If you find something you like and you think you are getting the vibe from him, get up and walk to the showers (usally in close proximity to the sauna and steam) get in and leave the curtain open half way (some ships dont even have curtains) and he may just join you. Depending on how busy the spa is, you may need to go and find a more private place like one of your rooms and an out of the way bathroom (there are PLENTY of those on ships)...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!