Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What am I doing wrong/ What can I do right?
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2004, 08:55 AM
Micron
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Micron

Hi! (Im still here)

I went out one night recently. (I got messaged by a guy and I gave it a shot). His pic was a bit deceiving (adn I will get to that in a little bit). Here is how it all started:

I was checking the website I posted a profile on, and a guy mesaged me, asking me where I live (city wise), and he said he wasn't that far away. We exchanged a few messages, and I reminded him (in case he didn't see it in my profile) about the piercings and tattoos, and he said he was OK with them. I also made a point of telling him I do safe sex, and that I am disease free. He told me he was disease free too. (yeah: I was very quick to mention that, so that I didn't end up driving there to find out any surprises) ( I even mentioned my inexperience, and he was OK with that too)
After going and getting gas, I call him up (he gave me his ph# while we chatted online), and he gave me directions to his place. (he sounded ok) I even brought along some things along (and to be on the safe side - and to help with a mood if necessary - a video)

I get to his place, and then I realize that his pic on his profile was a bit misleading: the pic showed him from the side, but didnt show that he was roughly 300-400 pds: he was wearing a sweater that covered it well)

Anyways, I try to do the best I can. He said he just got out of the shower, yet strangely he had an odor (not cologne either)
So, we go to the bedroom, and i tell him of the tape, and he pops it in. And then, he wants me to kiss him and bite him (which I am able to do) then he wants me to be above him (I did my best to try and stay balanced so I didnt fall on him: being as big as he was, I had a difficult time trying to stay above him without falling on him. Each time he talked (saying do this, or do that) it made me go limp. And then he asks me what I like, and I told him I like my sac to be bumped a bit. What does he do? he smacks it lots, and grabs it to the point where I feel like my nuts are not feeling too well at all ( I thought one of the cords to my nuts was being ripped out). Still, I try to be nice.
I remembered what you said about seeing a guy for what's inside. I tried to do that a bunch, but, each time he started to talk (such as bite me harder, or are you ready to fuck me in the ass) it made me turn limp. Heck: even watching the tape, I would get hard, but as soon as I heard his voice, it made my cock limp. I felt bad about it, but there wasn't anything I could do. Then, I told him I was sorry (I tried for 2 thirds of the tape to try to get hard- and stay hard (but each time I heard his voice it went down).
He did ask me "well, would you mind jerking me off", and I was willing to do that. I was able to do it, however, with his wideness, I had a difficult time because I had to lean on one arm while using the other to jerk him off. My arms were getting numb from trying to lean up so I could reach his cock. I was able to make him cum, so I know at least I could jerk him off. (While I know the night didn't go the way it should have, at least he got jerked off).
When we (or should I say he) finished, he decided he wanted to talk to me, and then he starts going into a bunch of stuff, from when he does drag, to when he goes to fairs, etc. (he was done at about 6 am, and his conversation lasted until 7 am. )

So, that is how things went. I figured I would tell you.

Do you have what it takes to make my fantasies come true?
Quote |