Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What am I doing wrong/ What can I do right?
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2004, 02:28 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

WOW... Wild story, dude.

Unfortunately: been there, done that. Hated it, too.

Don't get discouraged, though. You'll have better encounters. Probably even some extremely GREAT encounters.

Funny... I wound up with a dude who once told me stories about how he "used to" do drag, too. He wasn't a femme-type guy, though probably a bit "in the middle." For me, however, drag is a huge turn off, so I was glad he never mentioned it until AFTER the sex had concluded or I would not have been able to get hard. I'd have been too busy trying to imagine what he looked like in a wig and heels, you know?

I don't have an awful lot of advice for you on this, buddy... but I did enjoy reading the story.

My own personal experience with online photos is to be wary of men who send ONLY one type of photo, be it face, body only, dick only, etc. Obviously, it's hard to tell from that. I send multiple images so a guy has a really good idea of exactly what he's getting. I hate awkward scenes and do my best to avoid them, though of course it's not possible to make everything perfect in advance, but at least I've done what I can.

At this point in my life, had I met the guy that you described in your story, I'd have left immediately, feeling deceived. However, it's no reflection on you for staying. I have caved in and gone through the motions MANY times and for MANY different reasons, so don't worry about it. We've all probably messed around with someone we didn't really want. It's just that nowadays... I can't do it anymore.

Some dudes gets pissed off at me because some of my online profiles can SORT OF make it seem that I'm ready, willing and able to give up my dick to anyone who asks. This is not the case. I want to talk to a guy for a while first and AT LEAST get a feel for him. I still like to keep it casual and more or less anonymous, but I've found that the less I know about a guy before meeting him, the more likely it is that I will be surprised with something that leads to a rotten experience.

After a summer of sparking nearly ZERO interest (or so it seemed) in any guys online, now suddenly I'm bombarded by messages from dudes all over town. I have NO IDEA why this is -- I think the change of seasons has a lot to do with it, honestly. This has drawbacks, though. I still want to TALK to them first, and many are too eager and want to do something RIGHT NOW, having no patience for a conversation. Others end up "nagging" me to the point where I'm turned off. Last night, I wanted to go talk to someone in a chat room and noticed three dudes in there who have been bugging me lately, so I didn't bother at all.

Here's two quick stories that might be of interest, similar to your own:

I met a dude online, had met him once before, long, long time ago. I knew he didn't remember me. So rather that invite him to my place and jog his memory further, I went to his place which was about a half mile away. I did this twice. He sucked me off both times. A decent blowjob. Nothing spectacular, but good enough to get me to return. The third time there, he suddenly gets bold and obnoxious. I should state that while he was an OK kind of guy, he was NOT a guy I'd care to be intimate with. I wouldn't want to kiss him, hug him, or reciprocate. He knew this BEFORE we met. I didn't insult him and tell him "you're only good enough to suck my dick," but I did tell him that I wanted ONLY a blowjob and nothing more.

I knew something was up when he had this mattress on the floor and had moved his coffee table from where it used to be to make room for this "love nest" mattress and blankets, etc. Previously I had just relaxed on his sofa while he sucked me. He ushers me to the mattress, and though I prefer to sit back and be sucked as opposed to laying down, I figured what the hell, make him happy. And then he lifts up my legs and tries and to climb on top of me, obviously thinking he was going to fuck me. Yecch. Ugh. And NO WAY. He was also aware that I do NOT fuck or get fucked, yet he tried anyway.

I had to kind of wrestle away from him at this point. He put up a mild struggle and was persistent. I did get away easily, though. Before struggling with him, however, I simply TOLD him that I don't get into this shit. When he didn't let me up after I verbally said to leave me alone, I got pissed and pushed him off me. I was fuming at this point. I swear I would have punched him right in the face except for the fact that I couldn't be sure he didn't have some weapon at his disposal. And, oddly enough, he had two adorable little dogs and for some strange reason, I felt as though I couldn't hurt their master, asshole or not. Weird, I know. So I just got dressed and left. He asked me to stay, apologized and said he'd just suck me off, but the moment was gone, that's for sure.

The second story is just as freaky.

A few months after my ex had left, I was, as you'd expect, despondent and depressed. I ran into a guy online who had hit on me before, but I'd always turned him down, having a partner and all. I told him my ex had left, said I was feeling blue and that I wanted a great blowjob to take my mind off my situation and so I could enjoy some sexual release.

I asked him to come to my place, but he suggested we meet at the bathhouse instead. I thought this was odd, but figured what the hell... maybe a night at the tubs would be fun even after he and I had parted company. So I drove to the bathhouse, paid my entrance fees, went to the room I always tried to rent if it was available, where I told the guy I'd be. We'd arranged that he'd look for me there first, and if someone else had the room, he would simply find me based on my photo.

So the dude arrives, and he's NOT what he said he was. But he wasn't repulsive or anything, so I figured "fine, let him suck me, we'll have some fun and I can hang out here for a while."

He comes into my room and shuts the door. We exchange a few words. I'm playing with my dick under my towel, which is draped over me. He takes the towel off and touches my dick for about two seconds. Then he starts talking more and more. Can't shut him up, in fact. By this time I'm limp and bored.

This guy is droning on and on, giving me counseling. He tells me he didn't REALLY come here to suck me off, he came here to TALK to me because I was sad. He was concerned I might kill myself because of my breakup. HUH? When did I say I was going to do that? I wanted, quite simply, to blow a load into his throat and just GET OFF. Killing myself wasn't on my schedule for that week, you know?

He tells me that he is a mentor and a counselor or whatever line of crap he was selling. He grabs my limp dick and says: "I can get THIS anywhere. I didn't come here for that. I came here for THIS, and THIS," touching my heart and my head.

Ugh.

And then... it got even worse. He start talking about GOD and JESUS and how I have to faith in "our Savior."

At this point, I thought it might not be a bad idea to ask Jesus for a favor and get this guy OUT of there, to be honest. But Jesus had another call at the time and I didn't feel like holding so I just left him some voice mail.

Meanwhile, I've got this dumb half-smile glued to my face and I'm pretending to be interested in what this guy is saying. I just kept thinking: "he's insane, don't get mad... he's insane, don't get mad..." I felt like my face was made out of Play-Doh; I couldn't change the dazed expression if I tried.

Finally, after an hour of this garbage, somehow we decide to part company. I placated him and told him I'd take his suggestion to go get counseling, and I promised I would contact him just as soon as I decided I was going to kill myself after all so he could talk me out of it.

How he came up with all this crap is something I cannot fathom. He simply made up stuff in order to give himself some kind of purpose. I wanted my dick sucked -- he wanted to save a soul or some such bullshit.

Now, I COULD have killed myself out of sheer boredom while listening to him, but prior to that, though I was down and out, I wasn't contemplating a Final Exit by any stretch of the imagination.

So... a general lesson, then: the word "Jesus" is an erection-killer. It would probably be wise to not get into religious and/or philosophical discussions when you want to get your dick off!

Thought you might get a kick out of those stories.

DO NOT let them bum you out, and do not get bummed by your recent experience. Even though it didn't come close to the steamy, hot sex you want, you still have a great story of your own. And I bet there were a FEW aspects of it all that were enjoyable -- even if most of them were your fantasies as you drove to meet the guy, dashed though they might have been when he opened the door!

Sometimes, just the thrill of DOING something new and different can be a lot of fun.

Guys tend to get restless and horny during the winter months. The holidays often find lots of men itching for sex. I bet you get a lot of offers in the next few months. Probably you'll have some good times and some not-so-good times. Roll with it.

Thanks for sharing.
Quote |