Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any action/cruising on str8 cruises?
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2004, 11:35 AM
Indy_bi_guy
Cruiser

Been on 7 cruisies with RCCL, from the smallest ship (Nordic Empress) to the largest. Got action on everything but the Nordic, which I chalk up to her size. Not enough passengers and too small a sauna.

Been lucky with passengers (both gay, bi, married, single) and crew, though the crew has to be VERY careful. When I say crew, not the dining or deck crew, but officers, sales, and performers. Only they have "gym" privledges. (Enuf, I am going to send you a PM, I think I played with that guy from the liquor store. He was hot as hell and like you said, horse hung).

Repeting what has already been said, just use your normal cruising skills. First eye contact, then a little showing soft, then hard, then touching/adjusting. One sort of unwritten rule. Guys in towels aren't looking to play. Guy who take them off and sit on them, MAY very well be looking to play.

Never had any luck just cruising the open decks, only in the locker/sauna/shower area. These were all straight cruises, though the last one had a large group of gay men on a group outing.

Good luck
Quote |