Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Possible risk of exposure?
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2004, 10:56 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

You're right, chances are if he's sitting on your dick without a condom, he's been doing it all night and it's probably typical behavior for him.

As for your "chances", well, I'm going to say minimal, only so you don't spend the next few weeks worrying which will do you no good eithe way. Other guys on here will say it's a huge probability. We all know each others stance on this kind of thing on here given it's the same handful who post so it's not hard to get a picture of each others idea's etc. In this case, given the "abrasion" factor, I'll have to lean towards their opinions, should they post them.

Here's why I say minimal and I'm no medical Dr. so take it as just some thoughts from a guy on a sex site.

Contracting HIV from topping raw is difficult, not impossible as it does happen, but not as common as it is from taking a load in your ass, yet, with the abrasions in place, it increases the odds a whole lot.

Also, with the new medications, and that's assuming this guy is poz and on them, it makes it even more difficult to contract the virus. This isn't just from my own experience, it's been stated to me from medical professionals and HIV counselors.

However, you should get tested for sure, no question about that. Make sure you get tested for other STD's as well as they are very easy to get, even with less risky sexual practices.

The one thing that concerns me in your post is the fact that you thought it would seem "harsh" to push him off.

Protecting yourself isn't harsh, it's wise. If the guy thinks it's offensive, he'll move on and find another cock to sit on bareback for sure. You should look at how that happened and see that you are responsible for your own actions and shouldn't let your risk management be in the hands of others. This is different, it's not like sucking it up at a restaraunt with a terrible waiter, it's your quality of life we're talking about here.

Let us know how it all works out if you feel comfortable doing so.
Quote |