Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Possible risk of exposure?
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2004, 12:03 AM
VirginiaGuyNow
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to VirginiaGuyNow
Question Testing for AIDS and STDs

If you go to your family physician complaining of stinging when urinating and a urnine test is done, does the doctor always ask for test for STDs other than AIDs?

Do family doctors doing blood tests routinely include routine tests for STDs other than AIDs?

Do they or are they allowed to test for AIDs without your permission (other than when they or the staff might have got stuck or something similar)?

Is there a real danger in being a good samaritan and helping someone who is bleeding, say from a car accident, when you have no latex gloves to wear?

What is the difference between Anonymous and Confidential testing? Where do you normally go for each.

With almost 100 % surety I have nothing myself, but I have been in situations where the above were, I thought relevant and were on my mind, but I took the chance and did not ask the doctor.

Should sexually active, non manogmous men have routine tests for STDs including AIDs?. How often?[/b]
Quote |