Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question about oral sex and HIV +
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2004, 05:56 AM
Blowinintheboysroom
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Blowinintheboysroom
Question Question about oral sex and HIV +

I'm posting under this name because I don't want to post under my regular name (i'm not all about sex lol) so I just wanted to clear that up before I get started.

OK here is the deal.

I met a guy who I REALLY dig and he digs me back in a big way. However, he is HIV +. I don't have a problem with that nor would I let that get in the way of me wanting to be with him, I think that is a really shady thing to do, I wouldn't want someone not wanting to be with me because I was positive, if I was.

He is 29 and has been + for like 8 years now and seems to have a lot of knowledge about the illness. He has been involved in a lot of HIV things, studies, etc. This is my question.

He told me that oral sex has been proved 100 percent safe even if you have HIV, that the other person can not get it. I like to swallow cum, esepcially with someone who I like a lot! He says that is safe as well. Of course anal sex I know you must wear a condom or your really taking a chance there but what about this oral thing?

Is he giving me correct information or is he just saying this to me because he wants us to do everything? I would hate to think that he would lie to me, because I like him a lot and he seems to feel the same way about me but I have a hard time trusting people and there is just something about what he is telling me that is not setting right with me.

Can anyone help? We haven't had sex yet, we hang out, cuddle, talk and all that, and yeah we make out but no sex yet. Not because I have been scared or whatever, just because he says he wants to get to know me better before that, he doesn't want it to be cheap he wants it to really mean something when we finally do take that next step.

I hope someone can give me some advice here.

Thanks.
Quote |