Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question about oral sex and HIV +
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2004, 07:49 AM
cutguy
Cruiser

Yeah, I'm here, just found this one.

This is the scariest posting I have ever read on this BB.

Scruffy said it all, in a somewhat long winded way.

I would like to think that the partner is just misinformed, and god knows, there is a HELL of a lot of misinformation out there. But he may very well be malicious. That is something Blowin is going to have to figure out for himself.

You can become infected from oral sex. It is a much more dangerous activity than shaking hands, or jerking eachother off.

It is a much safer activity than others. There is a big difference between "safe" and "safer" Which is why I choose to believe the infected partner is misinformed. We all hear what we want to hear, and what Blowin wants to hear is that even though ass fucking is dangerous, blow jobs aren't.

There is no reason why you cant suck the guy if he has a condom on. The don't smell great, they dont taste great, but they certainly will bolter your degree of protection.

I don't want to get into a longwinded discussion of what constitutes safe activities, that has been written about ad nauseum. Look it up.

Blowin, have fun with the guy, but please, don't let him cum in you, anywhere, or on you. Think of raw, fresh semen and HIV as rabies, and you will be fine.
Quote |