Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GH sex question
Thread: GH sex question
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2004, 01:02 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

We just had this conversation. I swear to god we did. I know it. I'm not crazy. I'm not, I tell you!

Specific seems quite fascinated by the intricacies of gloryhole ejaculation. I suppose that's OK, but wasn't he the dude who insisted it was to be expected that a guy cum in another guy's mouth when a gloryhole was involved? Didn't we just discuss the ethical ramifications of this? I ask because I'm curious if he's changed his mind. Since he's asking what men PREFER, I am assuming he's given it some thought and maybe has considered that it should, as GASlick pointed out, be left up to the guy on the other side.

Seems that many dudes who suck at holes tend to eat cum, though we already went through all the ways in which they can indicate that they do not wish to do so and the fact that this unwritten rule is by no means a real rule at all.

To answer the question, for the hell of it... It would be rare for a guy to make me cum by jerking me off. So if he doesn't want to use his mouth to get me off, probably he's not going to get me off. I don't mind if that's the case -- his call. But I'd have to zip up and leave without any release. I have yet to find a guy who can jerk me off properly. Well, one or two, perhaps.

Also have to agree with GASlick -- and probably 99% of the male population of planet Earth: we ALL want to cum in someone's mouth whenever we can. We have our own hands that work just fine if we need them. But it would be remiss of me not to point out just one more time that even though we all PREFER it, hopefully most of us realize and understand the reasons why we cannot always HAVE it.
Quote |