Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I a freak?
Thread: Am I a freak?
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2004, 03:42 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Ah, those cherished memories of childhood. "Dad what was your most favorite thing to do as a kid?" "Well, son, we didn't have all those video games like you do. What my friends and I loved to do was go out in the woods, pull down our pants and take a crap!! Gee, I really miss those days."

No, you're not a freak. Just a little more fascinated than most with the human body's waste excretion methods. No worse than buddies having pissing contests or tandem pissing. And your hobby makes it a little harder to accidentally involve an electric fence in the mix. So it could be safer than the traditional pissing contest.

If you enjoy using the woods as your toilet, maybe you would enjoy hiking naked. Some of the same fun but without the need for charmin.

In addition to avoiding the "3-leaves", learn to recognize poison oak. I'd hate you to have to explain to your doc why your cheeks are rosy with poison oak rash, but your hands are rash-free.