Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GH sex question
Thread: GH sex question
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2004, 04:15 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Exactly what are you deeming a "personal attack," Specific?

I asked a question AND answered your own question. I wanted to know if you had changed your mind regarding the last time we talked about GH etiquette, and I made an observation stating that you seem intrigued by gloryholes. I ALSO stated that I didn't find anything wrong with this at all.

So what's the "personal attack?"

And for the record, don't tell me what I can respond to and what I cannot. Here's the deal with posting online -- ANYWHERE online: if YOU cannot handle the responses you may receive, you shouldn't post online. Period. It's not for the sensitive types who can't deal with criticism or honest answers or those who are easily offended by politically incorrect dialogue.

The whole point of posting online is to gather all sorts of differing opinions so that a person can make his or her own decision after hearing multiple options and points of view. That's the risk we all take using message board forums -- sometimes you might hear something that displeases you. Either you have the fortitude to deal with that or you do not.

It's very simple, really.

If that's not for you -- guess you'll have to find another venue.

I'm not going anywhere -- and I'm not going to NOT get involved in a conversation if I want to get involved in it. These are PUBLIC forums, dude -- you have NO RIGHT to ask me not to post to anything you write. If you post here -- you take what you get.

Are we clear on that?

For the record, I had no problem with anything you ever said. Lighten up, dude. I enjoy gloryholes myself -- and had some OUTSTANDING experiences in West Virginia last week. I highly recommend you take a trip there sometime. If you want to learn everything there is to know about gloryholes, the state is chock full of them. You'll be an expert in no time at all.
Quote |