Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I really would like to know.
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2004, 01:36 PM
Darkr
Cruiser

Thumbs down

Not recently. A while back, Keith, the Cruisemaster "upgraded" the software which brought system response to a near standstill and made the site practically unusable. I'm sure he thought he was doing us all a big service, bringing us more features (although I've never figured out what they were, other than lots more smilies and a font control) but in reality he made the site so slow that we've just stopped using it. I really appreciate that he provides it free (god knows I found a lot of playmates through it in the old days.)

This place used to be GANGBUSTERS. You could post and get 5 responses in 10 minutes. Now, as is obvious, you might see 2 or 3 postings a DAY. It sometimes takes 3 minutes to load the front page, and I've got 3Mb DSL. Maybe the world has just moved on to something else, I know the speed factor pushed me elsewhere. It just takes too long, and the dearth of postings leads me to believe others found it excruciating too.
Quote |