Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GH sex question
Thread: GH sex question
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2004, 08:13 AM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Cool

The short answer to Specific200's question is probably ... cumming in the guy's mouth. I would even hazard a generalization that the vast majority of guys on the receving end of a GH blowjob prefer cumming in a guy's mouth. The only exception to this might be getting a blowjob from someone who needs either serious dental work or to improve upon their oral technique. Otherwise, I'm making a good money bet that the vast majority prefer cumming in a guy's mouth. I would only add that this is probably one of the principle reasons why many straight-challenged males prefer male cocksuckers to females. One of the chief complaints from many straight-challenged males is their wives/girlfriends will either not suck their cocks and/or take their load of cum. The other chief complaint from these same straight-challenged males is their wives/girlfriends won't swallow.

Aside from the fact that virtually all males do share one thing in common ... the vast majority of us have cocks that get hard (hopefully), we also share many of the same experiences whether we are on one end of the experience or the other.

My own conclusion here is that males give and receive the best blowjobs simply because they ... have cocks -- and women don't. I suppose this is one of the important reasons why I am a homosexual. Speaking only for myself, the worst thing that could happen in my life is to be stranded on an island inhabited with only women. That is something to think about.

With the Christmas season upon us, it is true that it is better to give than to receive. What is probably better is to give and receive, and reap the benefit of mutual enjoyment.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |