Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What do you like about CFS?
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2004, 10:40 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

I found CFS by doing a search for"cruising for sex" several years ago. I'm on my third screen name and I'm about ready to change it again.

I've been a cruiser since 1979 when I discovered men having sex behind bushes in Piedmont Park in Atlanta. It didn't take long to find out men were having sex all over the place. I did my best to find every cruisy spot in town. Back then word of mouth was the best (and only)way to find the hot spots.

When I finally got around to buying a computer back in '98 and getting online some of the old cruising spots had dried up. So like I said I did a search and up comes CFS. Being the whoredog that I was back then I really didn't find any new places to cruise, I knew em all. I tryed the online cruising thing but found out very quickly that it was too time consuming and used by a lot of liars. I'd rather cruise face to face anytime plus I just like to cruise. It's a lot more fun than sitting in front of a computer looking for sex.

I only look at the message boards at CFS now. I see it as better entertainment than TV and who knows I might just learn something. I just wish more guys would post thier thoughts and ideas here.
Quote |