Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I really would like to know.
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2004, 12:08 PM
Throatfiller
Cruiser

I agree but also disagree

I know that the speed of this site has slowed down. But I think that is NOT the real reason for lack of posts. I simply think the board is losing its novelty and men are looking elsewhere. Take for example the telephone chat lines (900, 976 numbers), which faded with time, and the classified ads in newspapers and magazines. They were both extremely popular at first, but once the novelty wore off, few men use them.

In addition, I speak for myself and many others when I say that we get fed up with the lack of action and the amount of endless banter/email tag. I would rather be getting off rather than spending hours and days (sometimes weeks) trying to hookup with someone. I have absolutely no trouble hooking up with guys in public, but on here, I am hassled with an endless array of questions via email. I can go somewhere public and have a dick in my mouth and my cock down a guys gullet in a matter of minutes. But not here. It is so much easier that way....much, much faster and easier. For those of us serious about hooking up, we know that it is a massive waste of time to get anyone here....and as a result, few hookups take place. A couple of my buddies too who are extremely hot never have been able to hookup here. It is the same for all websites--pay or not. The fact that you have to subscribe is not an indicator whether or not you are interested in hooking up.
Quote |