Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What do you like about CFS?
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2004, 01:51 AM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

The good, the "so-so!"

I check out CFS off and on but don't take it too seriously in terms of trying to meet new fellows personally. Given health concerns, there are safer ways and the promiscuity of some of the members scares me--you know the type who say they'll leave the hotel door open and be lying on the bed blindfolded and thus willing to take on anyone, bareback or protected. In other words, there seem to be some great guys participating, but I think it not too judgemental to say that, if taken at their printed word, there are some real perverts out there too (I can hear the responses to that choice of words, but I do think there are limits or reasonable boundaries, even among consenters, though this might be a good topic for further discussion). Since going on in 2000 it seems there is much less usage. Take my state of Wisconsin where we then had many posts daily. I just checked it out--we've had three posts beginning Nov. 23. That's in a state with over 2.5 million males (granted, some are very young, some very old). This trend is probably not surprising--I noticed that in just regular e-mailing, the novelty has worn off over the past four years.
One thing CFS does is aid in the fantasy aspect of sex, and don't underestimate the significance of fantasy. Also, while not naming names, I've long wondered where the hell some of the regular contributers find the time to write the tomes they contribute--if they know so much, shouldn't they be fucking or at least whacking off more? I'm just kidding there fellows but me thinks there is some over-kill present at times.
Over the four years I've checked things out with CFS, I've arranged to meet with five fellows, always with the agreement that we'd meet first, each having the right to decline without offense. One was a no show, two we decided mutually not to proceed, and two were green lighted. Was it worth the time, effort, etc. ? Probably not. Last Saturday, when horney as hell, I went cruising at a relatively low volume location not far from home. I'm not a particularly good nor experienced cruiser, but I decided my over-worked wrists deserved a rest and it was time for the real thing. Within 5-10 minutes I made eye contact, we chatted for a few minutes and then walked back to my place. A nice guy. An out-of-towner but I think we'll probably "remain friends" on a weekend basis for quite a while. I know it's only a sample of one, but I believe what it boils down to is if one wants results, it's best to go shopping where you can see the actual goods rather than ordering through the catalog (or internet). That being said, I'll continue to check out CFS if only for the fantasy aspect.