Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What do you like about CFS?
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2004, 04:39 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

GWT asked: "What's wrong with perversion, filth and wanton sex?"

Not a damn thing!

Personally, I get into sex on all sorts of different levels. I love it romantic and erotic, I love it down and dirty.

It's just a shame that there's a lot of folks who don't understand gay people and who think that our lives consist of nothing but "dirty" sexual acts.

I'm having an interesting time discussing sex with my best friend these last couple weeks. We haven't seen each other for a few years and though we've talked on the phone, it appears she has a lot more to tell me in person about her sex life. It seems she's quite the little whore, so to speak! I'm teasing her about it: she's getting WAY more action than I am right now -- and that's a LOT of action, considering I've been a bit of a pig myself lately. I told her she has more men orbiting her at the present time than Saturn has moons.

The point being: ALL human beings are sexually driven by design. It's in our DNA. If we don't procreate, there's no more human race.

Sadly, a lot of folks repress their sexuality for various reasons we need not discuss. It amazes and intrigues me that people attach a moral implication to the most BASIC of human necessities: the necessity to make MORE humans.

That's just plain silly.

CFS, I think, recognizes that MEN WANT TO FUCK. CFS isn't ashamed to promote healthy sex.

Good for CFS!

One last little dig here: while no names were mentioned (how sweetly correct), speaking as a poster who writes "tomes," I just wanted to say that it really doesn't take away any potential sex from my life to contribute to message boards. Perhaps it might be encouraging to more folks out there to sign online and contribute some of THEIR personal histories, too -- I, for one, would love to read them. It's EASY to both get plenty of sex and do some fun writing, for heaven's sake.

Let's put it this way: I get online, write some stuff on CFS, and at the same time stop into a gay chat for my local area. Should someone in chat want to suck my dick, I would have little trouble putting my current post on hold when they knock on my door. Get it?

Since the town I am visiting has an fairly active ABS scene, I've become quite the collector of tokens just lately. Being "fresh meat" when I walk into an arcade, I have NO trouble getting my dick sucked in no time flat. Currently I have ten bucks worth of tokens I haven't needed to drop into coin slots. If I purchase five dollars worth, take another five dollars worth inside with me from my cache, I usually walk out with at least half of them so I always seem to have ten bucks left over. I still have tokens from VGR systems in West Virginia (those men are HOT) which work in VGR booths right here.

What I'm trying to say is I'm getting LOTS of hot sex lately. I don't give a fuck if anyone thinks I'm being a pig -- I AM and I LIKE IT A LOT.

And what do you know? I can STILL post often and my dick doesn't suffer the consequences.

I just thought some folks might like to know how a guy can have the best of both worlds, enjoying two "hobbies" at the same time.

Of course, when I go back to Florida I'll probably be back here complaining about getting nothing at all, but for now: I had to give my dick a two-day rest to allow for a bit of minor tooth scraping to heal up.

Filth, perversion and wanton sex: it's a good thing!
Quote |