Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What do you like about CFS?
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2004, 05:46 PM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

Scruff--not shocked to hear from you. I said nothing about filth or wanton sex--of course raunch is part of the fun. But I do think it crosses into perversion when it gets into the disregard for health issues and I think Dr. Danny might agree with me. Prior to the early '80s it was one thing to play unprotected; then it was a matter of inconveniences such as warts, clap, etc. Nothing deadly if handled properly. The HIV thing changed all of that. What I'm saying is that as fun as sex is, when someone knowingly takes such great risks, time and time again, without regard for his health and probably not that of partners, and they are unable to control things--ya--it strikes me as a bit perverse and I stand by that judgement.
Re: my little dig about those who write tomes. I wanted a reaction and figured that would do it, and it did. I hope our little exchange gets others to reply. And for what it's worth, when responses are too long, I don't bother to read them and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Take care! AG