Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Stress = Limp Dick?
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2004, 03:51 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I'm sincerely glad to hear that your dick is feeling better! A little blue assistance is a good thing!

I'm also glad to hear that HOPEFULLY you're insurance problems will be over soon. Since you are aware that MAYBE you'll be in for a few more annoyances as far as that goes, at least you're prepared for the possibility. With any luck, it won't come to that, though.

Nothing wrong with asking for opinions, either. I have done it myself here many times. Sometimes we know the answers but want some confirmation. And frankly, that's ANOTHER thing I love about CFS: it's a great place for gay guys to share experiences.

I'm aware that LOTS of folks do a speed-read for my posts, depending on the topic. That doesn't bother me at all. If I am responding to someone in particular, usually I write with THAT person in mind. HE'S the guy that will read it all, and that's what matters. Anyone else who has some fun reading it -- totally cool. I'd never take offense if someone wants to scan or skim -- I do that myself sometimes, too, depending on the topic. If you read 90% of my bullshit here, that's a LOT, dude. Thanks!

Continued well wishes to you.
Quote |